Solutions That Impact The Bottom Line
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services…
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
Assuming your CPA that prepares your taxes is also doing your tax planning is a big mistake. The majority of CPAs that prepare taxes do not do tax planning. We’ve invested thousands of hours and dollars in tax planning training and materials from experts across the country. Because of this, we’ve generated thousands of dollars of savings for our clients. See our tax planning training with actual case studies here
When it comes to CFO services, our objective is not playing around with numbers, it’s to effect real change and financial results. By increasing financial awareness, setting goals, and providing actionable information, we’re able to help management and ownership effect real results and business outcomes.
Commercial & Non-Profit Audits
As your business grows, securing financing becomes an issue at some point. Whether it’s non-profit compliance or commercial financing, audited, reviewed, or compiled financial statements becomes a need. Our firm specializes in these services with a proven track record of delivery and customer satisfaction.
Other Industries We Serve
We serve a variety of different industries. Are you ready to find out how we can serve you?